Please download the latest version of Conference Brochure at:
- Please visit the online application form of IMUNC 2016, http://imunc2017.com/, and finish your application by following the instructions on the online form. By default, IMUNC will put applicants from the same school who marks “Yes” in the question of “Group application?” in one delegation. For individual delegates, please mark “No” in that question.
- Applicants will receive no later than the beginning of the interview process for our academic team the welcome letter email and SMS that contains the login information of iPlacard (https://apply.imunc.com/). Please log into your iPlacard following the instructions in the email. Thus, please use your personal email address and cellphone number that are in use. If you have not received such email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. IMUNC will resend you the welcome letter email. If you have received the email but not the SMS, please change the registered phone number on iPlacard after you are logged in.
- IMUNC will review the application. According to the situation, applicants will be interviewed (in-person or via telephone).
- IMUNC will reflect any update on application status and available positions to the applicant via email and SMS. Delegates may choose their position via iPlacard.
- After delegates confirm their participation and finish position selection, they shall, within 7 to 14 days (please refer to iPlacard for exact timing), submit their payment via bank transfer or Alipay and fill in the information about their transaction on iPlacard. When the Organizing Team confirms the payment, the selected positions will be secured. If the payment is not submitted within the required timeframe, the selected positions will be automatically released.
IMUNC does not limit the number of delegates a school can have. We encourage schools to apply as a team led by a student, who could also participate in the conference as a delegate, or a faculty advisor. This will allow us to streamline the application process and improve efficiency.